This was one productive week! What’s new?
- Sticky Bombs have a unique explosion.
- Doors now have a closing animation
- Surface and Electric Caves complete!
- Reduced player jump height
- Boss planning!
The new sticky bomb explosion + sticky door. The sticky bomb damages all enemies in its massive radius! You won’t get many though. So they will have to be used wisely. In this gif you can also spot the door closing animation.
Sneak Peak at the surface! (Mwah ha ha! It’s blurry!)
Cool cool….. but what is coming when level building is all done and finished and good and cool and nice and all of that? It gets fun.
- Enemy designing and implementation! Build enemies around rooms, not rooms around enemies.
- Adding ammo ups to the world
- More planning for bosses and minibosses
- Fulfilling a promise that I made to someone really cool
One last thing! I have a Twitter now! I’ll post more updates there as I work on the game! If you want a bit more Planet Cross goodness in your life, give it a follow!
That’s all for this week!